A Guide to Government Information Sources
- LegislativeToggle Dropdown
- Statistics & Data
- Patents & Trademarks
- MassachusettsToggle Dropdown
- Citing government information
- Contact us!
Print copies of public presidential papers can be found in the W.E.B Du Bois Library, call numbers starting with J82, on the 17th floor. Electronic copies of papers from Hoover (1929) to present are found at the following web sites:
- The American Presidency ProjectAmerican History Project (UC Santa Barbara) collecting presidential documents and other materials, including campaign documents, letters, interviews, executive orders and proclamations, etc.
- Compilation of Presidential DocumentsIncludes the text of proclamations, executive orders, speeches, press conferences and other communications issued by the President, cabinet members and other executive branch officials. Weekly, 1993-2009; Daily, 2009-presentCompilation of Presidential Documents collection consists of the Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents and the Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents which are the official publications of materials released by the White House Press Secretary.
- Public Papers of the PresidentsAnnual volumes include the papers and speeches of the President that were issued by the Office of the Press Secretary. 1991-2009
- U.S. PresidentsUniversity of Virginia's Miller Center of Public Affairs includes in-depth information reviewed by scholars on each president and administration, as well as the Presidential Oral History Program.
- Last Updated: Dec 14, 2022 7:53 AM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/govinfo
- Print Page