A Guide to Government Information Sources
- ExecutiveToggle Dropdown
- Statistics & Data
- Patents & Trademarks
- MassachusettsToggle Dropdown
- Citing government information
- Contact us!
CRS Reports are created by the Congressional Research Service as summaries of a variety of topics relevant to law-making activities. They can be helpful as they often outline the history of legislation surrounding a topic. Lengths of the reports can vary from a couple of pages to an in-depth report.
- ProQuest Legislative and Executive Publications This link opens in a new windowSubscription database including CRS Reports with advanced search functions. Reports in this database go up to approximately 2006. (Note that to search only CRS reports, you must deselect all other types of documents on the left hand side of the page.)Available on campus to all, or off-campus to UMass Amherst students, staff and faculty with an UMass Amherst IT NetID (user name) and password.
- Congressional Research Service Reports (University of North Texas)UNT provides free access to CRS Reports, browsable by topic.
- EveryCRSReportReports up to the present time.
- Last Updated: Dec 14, 2022 7:53 AM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/govinfo
- Print Page