Nursing 312: Cultural Diversity in Health and Illness
Diversity Research Starting Points
Use our specialized library research guides to find scholarly information on issues of diversity and multiculturalism from books, journals, databases, and more.
More Diversity Databases
Find scholarly information on issues of diversity and multiculturalism in these library databases.
Tip for databases
Diversity & Social Science Databases
Evaluate the library class
Put all your references in RefWorks, create quick and easy bibliographies, build your knowledgebase.
1. Set up your account by clicking on the RefWorks link on the library homepage. From the RefWorks info page, choose "RefWorks Login & New Account Set up." From the login page, choosse "New to RefWorks? - Sign up for an Individual Account." Note: You get to choose your own username and password - make them easy to remember!
2. Get your journal article citations into RefWorks
Most databases have a way to export citations into RefWorks directly.
3. Get your book citations into RefWorks
Books from the UMass Catalog
- Within RefWorks, go to the search menu on the left side top and choose "Online Catalog or database"
- In the next screen, under "Online Catalog or Database to Search" choose "University of Massachusetts Amherst." If you have a specific title or author, go to the advanced search at the bottom and run your search.
- Your results will appear in a separate window or tab. choose the title(s) you want to import to your RefWorks account and click on "Import."
Books from WorldCat (includes UMass books)
- Go to www.worldcat.org
- Conduct a search.
- Click “Cite” in the on the page for an individual book title.
- Choose "Export to Refworks."
- Log into RefWorks.
If you need more help or info on RefWorks, check out the FAQs.
- Last Updated: Aug 30, 2022 3:20 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/nursing312
- Print Page