Find Books in the Five Colleges Libraries Collection
- Use Discovery Search's Advanced Search
- Search for the title or author of the book or use keywords that describe your topic
- Refine your results by format: select Books and/or eBooks
- Locate your book
- eBooks: follow the UMass: Link to resource to access the full text
- Books: note the call number and location (eg. UMass Amherst Science & Engineering Library) or place a request to have the book delivered for pick-up at a UMass Library
Handbooks & Encyclopedias
Handbooks are a good source of data.
Encyclopedias provide a great source of background information on a topic. They can also help you find topics of interest.
Open Textbooks and Other Online Resources
- Last Updated: Feb 19, 2024 5:09 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/chemeng
- Print Page
LibGuides are created independently by library staff and are neither reviewed nor endorsed by library administration or the university. UMass Amherst is one of 5,800 institutions using LibGuides, and the LibGuides at UMass Amherst are among more than 900,000 LibGuides worldwide.