NUTRITN 572 Community Nutrition
Resources to support the nutrition education projects
If creating citations has you stressed, there are several different tools out there that will help you with formatting. To learn more about what citation managers can do and to see a handy chart comparing the tools UMass Amherst Libraries support, click the link below!
You can also check out the pages on this guide for Zotero and Mendeley to learn more about them.
Citation Managers at UMass
by Ann Kardos Last Updated Feb 13, 2023 668 views this year
For your literature review, you will be using the citation style of the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. This journal uses American Medical Association (AMA) format.
- AMA Manual of Style - 11th EditionE-book version of the latest American Medical Association style guide. (Limited to 3 users at a time.)
- AMA Style Guidefrom University of Washington
Guide in print:
Science & Engineering Library: UM Science Reference / R119 .A533 2009
- NLM Journal AbbreviationsAllows you to get the NLM abbreviation for a journal title to use in AMA citation format. Can also look up abbreviation to find full journal title.
- Last Updated: Feb 20, 2023 1:59 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/nutr572
- Print Page
Tags: community nutrition, nutr572, nutritn572