Landscape Architecture and Regional Planning (LARP) - Research Guide
Greetings from Madeleine
Contact me to schedule a one-on-one consultation by phone, Zoom or in person.
Students - I can help you:
- Brainstorm ideas
- "Mind map" your thoughts and ideas
- Create a search strategy
- Orient you to library resources
- Track down specific sources
Faculty - I can help you:
- Schedule a library instruction session for your students
- Co-create a subject or course guide
- Build LARP collections based on your recommendations for material purchases
- Set you up with a ScholarWorks page, a digital showcase of your work
- Manage and preserve your data and/or images
Student Reflections on Library Instruction
Please click HERE to offer feedback about today's library research session.
Your feedback helps us be better teachers.
- Last Updated: Apr 18, 2023 4:59 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/landscape
- Print Page