MARKETNG 499 J/K Honors Case Study & Internship
Key Library Databases
Journals & Articles
Steps to access Wall Street Journal articles in ABI/Inform Complete database:
- Click on the link for the database ABI/Inform Complete. You must access this database via the library's subscription, otherwise you might encounter paywalls or blocked access. You can use the link in this guide, connect via other LibGuides, or from the Library's homepage: click on the Find & Borrow tab, then click Databases A-Z.
- You may be prompted to enter your UMass Net ID and password.
- Click the in the top left corner of the page and choose Publications.
- Type Wall Street Journal in the search box and click Search.
- Choose the first title in the results, Wall Street Journal, Eastern edition; New York, N.Y.
The coverage of this publication is for full-text articles from 1984 to present (including today's paper). When you click on the title, you are brought to a list of the current issue's contents. You can search within the publication using the search box and keywords of your choice to filter results.
Steps to access Bloomberg Businessweek articles in Business Source Complete database:
- On the Library homepage, under Search the Libraries, click eJournals. Type "Bloomberg businessweek" into the box and click
- A results list in Publication Finder will open up. Full Text Access to Bloomberg Businessweek is listed first, with the Libraries' active subscription available via the Business Source Complete database. Click the link.
- You may be prompted to enter your UMass NetID and password.
- The publication details will be shown in a window like this:
You can click on the link to search within this publication, or if you know which issue your article is in, you can click on one of the dates listed on the right-hand side of the page to view a particular issue.
- Last Updated: Oct 23, 2023 4:23 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/marketng499
- Print Page