HONORS 260H Science informed Public Policy - Lisa Troy
Library resources for your annotated bibliography and Public Policy-related paper (course formerly known as SRVCLRNG 293H and HONORS 297EH)
An abstract gives an overview of a paper, presentation, or poster.
Here are some resources with tips on writing abstracts:
Here are some resources about creating posters for academic presentations and conferences. They also include tips on how to make your poster better.
- Tips for Creating Posters guide from Purdue Universityfrom a guide dedicated to Creating Posters for the Purdue Undergraduate Research Conference
University Relations has UMass Amherst wordmarks available to download from their website, but you should first read their guidelines. Most schools, colleges, and departments also have a version of the wordmark that provides more specificity - for example, in the Libraries, we have not just a Libraries wordmark, but a specific one for the Science & Engineering Library:
- Wordmarks from UMass Brand Guideguidelines on how to use university wordmarks
UMass Amherst Libraries offers poster printing in the Learning Commons of Du Bois Library.
- Amherst Copy & Designworksanother option for Student Full Color Poster Printing
- Last Updated: Feb 20, 2023 1:59 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/honors260h
- Print Page
Tags: honors, honors260h, honors297eh, servicelearning, srvclrng293H