1. Go to mendeley.com to create an account.
3. Add the Web Importer to your browser.
4. Search for an article in a database. Click the Save to Mendeley button to save a citation from a website.
5. You will be prompted to sign into your account if you are not already. Mendeley will try to find the bibliographic information from that website. Choose a folder and click Save.
6. While you are writing, use the Mendeley Citation Plug-in under the references tab in Word to insert citations and a bibliography.