Commonwealth Honors Seminar (Honors 201H)
Find information on topics related to this semester's readings.
- Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL)The OWL page provides resources on varying citation styles, as well as exercises to improve grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure. Navigate to "Most Popular Resources" on the page for the most direct route to useful resources.
Copies of the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers are available for use in the W.E.B. Du Bois Library. These handbooks are shelvedd next to the Reference Desk (UM/Ref Desk LB2369 .G53 2009) in the Lower Level of the Library.
RefWorks is an online citation management tool that can make the proces of managing and citing sources much easier. Signing up for an account is FREE and every student gets to keep the account, even after graduation.
- Using Citation StylesThis UMass Libraries overview provides information and links to further resources on citing books, articles and web pages.
- Citing SourcesDuke University's overview provides a comprehensive description of citing several different types of resources, as well assembling a list of works cited.
Citing Sources and Creative Works
- Plagiarism? It's Your CallTest yourself to see how well you recognize plagiarism in its different forms. From Western Michigan University's Searchpath tutorial.
APA & MLA Overview Tutorials
Tutorials Provided by Atomic Learning
When off campus, you will need to login with a username and password. Please ask your instructor for details.
- Last Updated: Jan 26, 2022 2:42 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/201H
- Print Page
Tags: comcol, commonwealth_college, honors