PUBHLTH 397B Air Pollution and Health
APA Citation Guides
Not only do you need to cite your sources, but you need to format them according to a particular style. Your instructor will often ask you to use a certain style in your paper. For this course, you will use APA (American Psychological Association) format.
- APA Style 7th Edition Reference Quick Guidean overview of formatting citations in APA 7 from the APA Style team
- APA Style - Style & Grammar Guidelines for Referencesfrom APA Style website
- Basics of Seventh Edition APA Stylefrom the APA Style Tutorials and Webinars
- APA Citation Style Guidefrom Purdue University
Guide in print:
Du Bois Library: UM Reference Desk / BF76.7 .P83 2010
Science & Engineering Library: UM Science Reference / BF76.7 .P83 2010 / Reference
Resources from the UMass Amherst Writing Center
The UMass Amherst Writing Center, located in the Learning Commons on the Lower Level of Du Bois Library, has a page devoted to resources about various aspects of writing and research.
If creating citations has you stressed, there are several different tools out there that will help you with formatting. To learn more about what citation managers can do and to see a handy chart comparing the tools UMass Amherst Libraries support, click the link below!
You can also check out the pages on this guide for Zotero and Mendeley to learn more about them.
Citation Managers at UMass
by Ann Kardos Last Updated Feb 13, 2023 668 views this year
- Last Updated: Feb 20, 2023 1:59 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/ph397bh
- Print Page