LEGAL 450 : Legal Research and Writing
Other UMass library guides
Law and Legal Studies
by Lisa Di Valentino Last Updated Jan 11, 2023 439 views this year
- Fact-checking resourcesA collection of websites for checking facts and avoiding "fake news".
Doing academic research
- Identifying Information SourcesUniversity of Michigan Flint
- What is a scholarly article?This resource from CSU Chico outlines the differences between a scholarly, peer-reviewed (or refereed) article and other sources of information. (PDF)
- Ulrich's Web This link opens in a new windowUlrich's Guide lists periodicals (serials), and indicates whether a periodical is a journal, a magazine, a newspaper, etc.Available on campus to all, or off-campus to UMass Amherst students, staff and faculty with an UMass Amherst IT NetID (user name) and password.
- How to search the Discovery catalog (video)A two-part video showing you how to use the Discovery catalog to search books, e-books, and articles available in the Five College system.
- Subject HeadingsLibrary of Congress subject headings, used to describe resources, can be searched at this link.
- Last Updated: Sep 19, 2022 11:12 AM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/legal450s20
- Print Page
Subjects: Legal Studies