German 697 CE - Central European Cinema
Where can I find archival materials?
This catalog includes over 5 million records describing archival materials, bringing together information about historical documents, personal papers, family histories, and more. With over 1,000 different archival institutions represented, predominantly in North America, ArchiveGrid helps researchers looking for primary source materials held in archives, libraries, museums and historical societies.
A few tips:
- Start with broad searches and narrow them down after you've seen the results
- Most records are for physical materials but some records will link to digitized versions. Consider navigating to the website of the archive or library in question to see if they offer a digital collection
- Under normal circumstances you can try to request archival materials from other institutions through interlibrary loan though there is no guarantee that they will be willing to share the resource
This digital collection provides access to over 50 million digitised items – books, music, artworks and more - from Europe's leading archives, libraries and museums.
- Last Updated: Jul 26, 2022 2:14 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/central-european-cinema
- Print Page