NUTRITN 741 - Methods in Nutrition Research
Helpful Nutrition Websites
- USDA Nutrition Evidence Systematic Review (NESR)Previously known as the Nutrition Evidence Library
- Food and Nutrition Information CenterFrom the USDA's National Agriculture Library
- PubMed Dietary Supplement SubsetThe subset is designed to limit search results to citations from a broad spectrum of dietary supplement literature including vitamin, mineral, phytochemical, ergogenic, botanical, and herbal supplements in human nutrition and animal models.
- Science.govA site that organizes access to health and medicine information from U.S. government agencies. Current.
- CDC Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and ObesityDNPAO supports healthy eating, active living, and obesity prevention by creating healthy options in our nation’s child care centers, schools, worksites, cities, and communities
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2020-2025Latest dietary guidelines for Americans from USDA
- Last Updated: Feb 20, 2023 1:59 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/nutr741
- Print Page
Tags: nutrition_research, nutritn741