Health Policy and Management
resources for grad students in the Health Policy and Management track of Health Promotion & Policy
Helpful Health Policy & Management Websites
- World Health Organization (WHO)Includes health-related statistics for almost 200 countries
Other Online Resources
- Hear Our StoriesLed by members of the UMass Amherst faculty, this program uses digital storytelling to examine sexual and reproductive health disparities among young parenting Latinas in Holyoke, Massachusetts.
- Information is BeautifulCreates colorful visualizations with various types of data. Categories include health, climate and science.
- Future of Public Health in the 21st CenturyFree PDF of this book from the National Academies Press.
- Health Services/Technology Assessment Texts (HSTAT)Welcome to this free, Web-based resource of full-text documents that provide health information and support health-care decision making.
- Effective Public Health Practice ProjectThe Effective Public Health Practice Project (EPHPP) is an expert team of researchers producing high-quality evidence synthesis documents, including systematic reviews, for health practitioners and decision makers in order to inform the planning and delivery of public health services in Canada.
- MPH Programs List.comFree resource for students interested in graduate public health, public administration, public policy and health administration programs.
Health Policy & Management Professional Organizations
- Last Updated: Feb 20, 2023 1:59 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/hpm
- Print Page
Subjects: Public Health
Tags: health management, health policy, hpp, subject