Search Discovery Search to find the books you can borrow.
- Please use the How to Get Materials You Find page to see what method to use to get the book that you want.
- In Discovery Search, use the Library Location on the left to limit to UMass Du Bois Library.
- Discovery Search This link opens in a new windowFind articles across a large number of library resources with just one search! Begin your generalized research here.Free to use for anyone to find records. Some results, and detailed information such as PDFs and full text links, are available on campus to all, or off-campus to UMass Amherst students, staff and faculty with an UMass Amherst IT NetID (user name) and password.
Want to find other books available outside of the Five College Catalog to get through interlibrary loan? Use WorldCat to find them!
- WorldCat This link opens in a new windowThe combined catalogs of most U.S. libraries.Content is freely available for use by all.
Can't find what you're looking for in the Five College Catalog? Try WorldCat and/or Interlibrary Loan!
Interlibrary Loan (also abbreviated ILL) is a free service. We'll borrow books from other libraries for you to use and we'll also find copies of articles that we don't have in our databases and deliver them to you.
For more information, check out the FAQ:
Commonwealth Catalog (ComCat) allows you to check out books from public libraries across Massachusetts, including the Boston Public Library.
ComCat is not currently available.
You can get materials via Interlibrary Loan instead of using ComCat.
- Getty Publications Virtual LibraryFree digital titles from the Getty Publications Archives.
- MetPublicationsMetPublications is where you can search books, online publications, and Bulletins. Current book titles that are in-print may be previewed only. The full contents of almost all other book titles may be read online, searched, or downloaded as a PDF. Select the format in your search to find the ones that are fully accessible.
- SmarthistorySmarthistory is an online open access art history textbook.
- Last Updated: Nov 15, 2022 10:43 AM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/arteducation
- Print Page