Scientific Publications: Retracted Publications and Related Topics
Examples of Publisher Policy
- American Institute of PhysicsAIP's Retraction and Correction Policies
- Biochemia MedicaNews at Biochemia Medica: research integrity corner, updated guidelines to authors, revised author statement form and adopted ICMJE Conflict-of-Interest Form.
- Cochrane CollaborationWhat should the Cochrane Collaboration do about research that is, or might be, fraudulent?
Carlisle J, Cracknell J, Møller A, Pace N, Pedersen T, Zacharias M. What should the Cochrane Collaboration do about research that is, or might be, fraudulent? [editorial]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013;5:ED000060. dx.doi.org/10.1002/14651858.ED000060
- Elsevier: Publishing Ethics Resource Kit (PERK)The Publishing Ethics Resource Kit (PERK) is an online resource to support journal editors in handling publishing ethics issues.
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA)The International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) is the leading international body representing the interests of library and information services and their users. It is the global voice of the library and information profession.
- Journal of Chemical SciencesGeneral Editorial on Publication Ethics
January 2013, Volume 125, Issue 1, p 7
- Royal Society PublishingPublishing ethics and other policies: The Royal Society is a self-governing Fellowship of many of the world’s most distinguished scientists drawn from all areas of science, engineering, and medicine. The Society’s fundamental purpose, reflected in its founding Charters of the 1660s, is to recognise, promote, and support excellence in science and to encourage the development and use of science for the benefit of humanity.
- Russian Journal of TheriologyJournal Ethics Statement: The Russian Journal of Theriology (RJT) complies with the basic ethical guidelines for scientific publications of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) [www.publishingethics.org]. The authors and reviewers are kindly asked to refer to COPE documents and guidelines.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institutes of HealthFact Sheet: Errata, Retractions, Partial Retractions, corrected and Republished Articles, Duplicate Publications, Comments (including Author Replies), Updates, Patient Summaries, and Republished (Reprinted) Articles Policy for MEDLINE®
- Last Updated: Feb 7, 2022 1:58 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/scipub
- Print Page
Tags: bibliometrics, ethics, open access, publication, retraction, website