56 Eastman Lane, Amherst, MA 01003*
Check-in for LODGING is located here - North A Apartments - we were just informed that it's NOT B, but A!
No check necessary for key deposit - just don't lose them!
* NOTE: Google maps does not locate this address correctly! It sends you to the dorm up the street from the Apartments.
Residential Campers will stay in North A Apartments. All rooms are singles and air-conditioned, in 4-bedroom apartments.
More information on the Apartments (aimed at undergrads) here.
Residential Campers will have access to wireless in North Apartments.
Things to bring:
- a CHECK for $70 key deposit
- lanyard for your room key (string will be available)
- shampoo, conditioner, SOAP, shower items
- flip flops (for showers)
- bath towel
- pillow (if you have a favorite one)
- power strip
- alarm clock
- musical instruments (if you play)
- snacks and drinks
- walking shoes
- rain gear
- clothes hangers
- reading lamp
- bathing suit - if you want to go to Puffer's Pond!
Will be supplied:
sheets, toilet paper, pillow - if you have special preferences for these items you are encouraged to bring your own.
Parking is free for all Campers & Instructors with a Golden Rod Parking Pass, emailed to you.
Extra parking passes will be available at housing and Boot Camp check-in.
Access to the Lot 44 north of the Apartments is easiest through North Residential Drive.
See maps in box above.