BIOLOGY 312 Writing In Biology - Mary Packard
Getting Started with PubMed
PubMed is a powerful database with a lot of features and tools to focus your research. This guide provides step-by-step guidance with screenshots to get you started. What's inside:
Created by BMB students Nora Haggerty '22, Ethan Goulart '22, and Saoirse Hanbury '23.
PubMed Video and Written Tutorials
This 6:42 min video by the UMass Health Sciences Librarian takes you through the basics of finding sources in PubMed.
- PubMed Video Tutorial and Webinar Library (and More)This page links to short video tutorials on many aspects of searching and using PubMed, training courses, upcoming webinars, and more.
- Using PubMed in Evidence-Based Practice Training CourseCourse from the National Library of Medicine about how to use evidence-based practice when searching clinical questions in PubMed.
- PubMed FAQ and User GuideFrom the creators of PubMed, FAQ answered and how-to details of every aspect of searching and using PubMed.
- Last Updated: Feb 20, 2023 1:59 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/c.php?g=1177356
- Print Page