Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Books, handbooks, and theses
- Articles: Scholarly Research and news
- Technical Reports
American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) - Engineering Libraries Division Guide to:
- CEE Theses and Dissertations in ScholarworksScholarworks is the University of Massachusetts Amherst Digital Repository.
- Dissertations and Theses This link opens in a new windowUS and Canadian dissertations and theses from 1861 to present. Mostly full-text 1997 to present.Available on campus to all, or off-campus to UMass Amherst students, staff and faculty with an UMass Amherst IT NetID (user name) and password.
- Open Access Theses and Dissertations (OATD) This link opens in a new windowIndexes of over 3.5 million graduate-level electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs) that are freely available online.Content is freely available for use by all.
- Theses Canada This link opens in a new windowFull-text Canadian theses and dissertations in the Library and Archives Canada collectionContent is freely available for use by all.
Use the Discovery search box to find books owned by the Five Colleges at https://www.library.umass.edu/
Selected Books and Book packages
- O’Reilly Safari Learning Platform This link opens in a new windowMust login in with UMass NetID and Password
20,000 business, technology and digital media e-books from the best business/technology publishers - O'Reilly, Sams, John Wiley, Sybex, Que, Career Press, Jossey-Bass, McGraw-Hill, AMACON, Oracle Press, Microsoft and many more.Available on campus to all, or off-campus to UMass Amherst students, staff and faculty with an UMass Amherst IT NetID (user name) and password.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics This link opens in a new windowOnline version of the 100th edition of this indispensable reference for chemical and physical data.
Covers topics including: Basic Constants; Nomenclature; Thermochemistry, Electrochemistry, and Solution Chemistry; Organic Chemistry; Inorganic Chemistry; Analytical Chemistry; Molecular Structure and Spectroscopy; Properties of Solids; Geophysics, Astronomy, and Acoustics; Health and Safety Information; Mathematical Tables; and more.Available on campus to all, or off-campus to UMass Amherst students, staff and faculty with an UMass Amherst IT NetID (user name) and password.
- Construction in the Landscape by T. G. CarpenterCall Number: eBook and print at UM Science and Engineering Lib - UM Science TA705 .C36 2011ISBN: 9781844079230Publication Date: 2011-01-27Construction in the Landscape describes the impact of construction on the land and landscape where it takes place. Geographical coverage is necessarily global to reflect the great variation both in people's economic and social needs and in the shortage or abundance of natural resources.
- The Civil Engineering Handbook by J. Y. Richard Liew (Editor); W. F. Chen (Editor)Call Number: eBookISBN: 9781420041217Publication Date: 2002-08-29I. Construction -- II. Environmental engineering -- III. Geotechnical engineering -- IV. Hydraulic engineering -- V. Materials engineering -- VI. Structural engineering -- VII. Surveying engineering -- VIII. Transportation engineering -- Appendix. Mathematics, symbols, and physical constants.
- Handbook of Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists by Andrei D. Polyanin; Alexander V. ManzhirovCall Number: eBookISBN: 9781584885023Publication Date: 2006-11-27Covers the main fields of mathematics and focuses on the methods used for obtaining solutions of various classes of mathematical equations that underlie the mathematical modeling of numerous phenomena and processes in science and technology.
- Environmental Encyclopedia by Deirdre S. BlanchfieldCall Number: eBookISBN: 9781414487397Publication Date: 2011-06-01Worldwide coverage of environmental issues. Each article is written in a nontechnical style and provides current status, analysis, and suggested solutions
- Last Updated: Jan 3, 2023 8:25 AM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/CEE
- Print Page