Directions for adding citations from an old RefWorks account to a new account:
1. Create a new account - you must use your UMass email account for this account.
This is a completely different account, not one linked to your old account!
2. Import your references by clicking on the + button on the menu bar.
a. Select Import References
b. Select RefWorks under Import from another reference manager
You'll be prompted to log into your old account, and they'll take care of the rest. The time it takes depends on the size of your collection and your network speed.
These forms go to a big database for all library classes, so for your feedback to make a difference, please include
- Librarian: Ishii, Naka
- Course no. - NRC 497C Human-Carnivore Conflicts & Conservation
- Date your class saw the librarian - 2/21/2017
- Your professor's last name - LeFlore
Please be constructively critical - we are always interested in doing better!