Welcome to the library research guide for Architecture students, faculty, staff and the general public. Feedback and recommendations always welcome.
Associations and Organizations
- American Design Drafting Association (ADDA) is dedicated to serving the professional growth and advancement in the professional design drafting/graphic community.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) is the leading professional membership association for licensed architects, emerging professionals, and allied partners.
- American Institute of Architectural Students (AIAS) is an independent organization representing architecture students in North America and around the world.
- American Society of Architectural Illustrators (ASAI) is dedicated to the advancement and recognition of the art, science and profession of architectural illustration.
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) is the national professional association for landscape architects.
- Association of Architecture Organizations (AAO) is open to architects, curators, design educators, and individuals w/out active volunteer or employment ties with an architecture organization or design school.
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture (ACSA) is a nonprofit, membership association founded in 1912 to advance the quality of architectural education.
- Association of Licensed Architects (ALA) is an organization open to all architects and professions related to architecture.
- Boston Society for Architecture (BSA) is a diverse community committed to improving the quality of life for everyone through architecture and design.
- Society of American Registered Architects (SARA) stresses a high degree of professional fellowship for registered architects and individuals working toward architectural registration.
- Society of Architectural Historians (SAH) promotes the study, interpretation, and conservation of architecture, design, landscapes, and urbanism worldwide.
- U.S. Green Building Council
- Last Updated: Jan 11, 2022 6:18 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/architecture
- Print Page