W.EB. Du Bois Library 720 Experimental Classroom
This guide supports the use of the LIBR 720 Experimental Classroom.
Make a Reservation
Librarians may reserve 720 if your students need access to computers during class time. 720 is heavily used, so we urge you to get your requests in early!
You can see if the space is available for scheduling by going to your Exchange Calendar:
- select "Add Calendar"
- select "From Directory"
- search for "IT-LIB-720"
Single session reservations must be made two weeks in advance.
Reservations are accepted for class sessions when students will be working on computers. Reservations are not accepted for lectures or student study time. The librarian must be present throughout the class session.
If you need more information about teaching in the IT Computer Classrooms, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To reserve 720, submit an online request to the email address above with the following information:
- Name of librarian and contact info (email address, phone number)
- Name and contact info for the person making the reservation (if different than the faculty member)
- Course number and title
- Number of students in the class
- Date(s) and time(s) requested
- Windows or Macintosh?
- Have you used an IT Computer Classroom before? Which one?
- Hardware or software requirements
- Additional requests: overhead projector, special software or files
- Last Updated: Oct 5, 2018 11:46 AM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/c.php?g=873196
- Print Page