Data Mining and Text Mining at UMass
Guide to data mining and text mining resources
Searching in UMass Libraries Catalogs
The UMass Libraries have a variety of resources on data mining and text mining in the collections.
Useful subject headings:
- Data Mining.
- COMPUTERS -- Database Management -- Data Mining.
Learn more about data mining and text mining
- Jennifer Vinopal, Biases and errors in our tools: how do you cope? Reflections of a newcomer to textual analysis. (blog entry) March 2, 2014
- Richard Van Noorden, "Elsevier Opens Its Papers to Text-Mining", Nature, News, Feb. 3, 2014
Data and Text Mining Events
- February 24-28, 2014 Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) International Conference on Web Search and Web Data Mining, 7th, New York City, New York, USA. http://www.wsdm-conference.org/2014/
- April 14-15, 2014 International Information Conference on Search, Data Mining and Visualization (II- SDV), Nice, France. http://www.ii-sdv.com/ii-sdv-home.html
- May 13-16, 2014 Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD), 18th, Tainan, Taiwan. http://pakdd2014.pakdd.org/
- November 17-19, 2014 World Congress on Computing and Information Technology (WCIT), 3rd, comprising several international conferences including Computer Graphics, Multimedia and Image Processing; Data Mining, Internet Computing, and Big Data; Embedded, Pervasive and Cyber- Physical Systems; Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Education Technologies; Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition; Cyber-Crime Investigation and Digital Forensics. Organized by the Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2014/third-wcit/
- Last Updated: Jun 29, 2017 1:56 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/datamining
- Print Page
Tags: data mining, datamining, text analysis, text mining, textmining