POLISCI 390WH : The Politics of the End of the World
Welcome to the course guide for POLISCI390WH, The Politics of the End of the World.
Here you will find links to resources to help you with your research and creation of your podcast.
If you have any questions about the guide, or other resources, please contact me (Lisa).
Includes the following databases:
- Academic Search Premier
- America: History and Life
- American Antiquarian Society Historical Periodicals (1691-1877)
- ATLA Religion Database
- Bibliography of Native North Americans
- Biological & Agricultural Index
- CAB Abstracts (environmental studies)
- CINAHL Complete (medicine)
- Environment Index
- Historical Abstracts
- Peace Research Abstracts
- Public Administration Abstracts
- Religion and Social Change, 1723-1921
- Social Sciences Abstracts
- Sustainability Watch
- Last Updated: Sep 19, 2022 11:12 AM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/POLISCI390WH
- Print Page