POLISCI 356/656 : International Law
International law is the law governing the relationships between sovereign nations and international organizations such as the United Nations.
- GlobaLexA collection of resources on international, foreign, and comparative law. Includes summaries of the governmental and legal systems of 180 countries.
- Foreign & International Law Resources DatabaseIncludes the publications of the American Society of International Law along with prominent Yearbooks from around the world, international tribunals and judicial decisions.
- World Treaty LibraryHeinOnline's subscription-based database of treaties from 1648 to present.
- Treaties in Force (U.S. Dept of State)A PDF describing all treaties to which the United States is a party
International courts and tribunals
- United Nations Mechanism for International Criminal TribunalsThe UNMICT was established in 2010 to take on various functions of the ICTY and ICTR.
- Last Updated: Sep 19, 2022 11:12 AM
- URL: https://guides.library.umass.edu/POLISCI356656
- Print Page