Indexes for articles
These databases are strongest for this subject area, but for your topic, others may be more useful. For help, contact me! ---->
Click on the blue dot for more info.
Relevant research journals
U.S. government sources
- United States Geological Survey (USGS) - Host to a wealth of geological and hydrological information.
- USGS Hydrologic Information and Data for Massachusetts
- USGS National Streamflow Information Program (NSIP)
- USGS NSIP Federal Goal Streamgage Network
- USGS Water Data for the Nation
- USGS Water Resources of the United States - programs
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Water page
- Watersheds page
- EPA Regional Offices - Select a region (e.g. New England is 1), see local issues.
Massachusetts state government
- Energy and Environmental Affairs. Wetlands and Watersheds
- Mass Dept of Environmental Protection - Water Resources index
- FAO Water - Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations - page on water issues
Sciences & Engineering Library
Lederle Graduate Research Ctr
Low-rise 2nd floor
My phone: (413) 545-1656
Main number: (413) 545-1370
Agriculture, Environmental Conservation, Food Science, Microbiology, Stockbridge School of Agriculture, Veterinary & Animal Sciences
orcid/0000-0002-8621-0097 ---- Want help with *your* orcid?