To find the import instructions to RefWorks:
1. Return to the database locator http://library.umass.edu/collections?q=
2. Type the name of the database you want to search into the search box
3. When it appears, click the vendor image to the left of the database name
For example, for Academic Search Premier click
3. When the next window opens (shown below) Click "Usage."
4. The directions will be there
To search other library catalogs or Pubmed from within RefWorks
From within RefWorks:
Click Search from the top menu bar and then on the drop-down menu that appears, select Online Catalog or Database
In the Search box click the down arrow to choose the catalog (or PubMed) to search; UMass is the default setting
Searches can be conducted in either Quick using keyword searching or Advanced modes using title, author, descriptors (subject), or any field (keyword).